Crafting in Dual Universe involves creating the materials and elements necessary for building constructs using raw resources. There are many different materials and alloys in the game, each with their own attributes and each requiring different amounts and types of resources to build. Some materials, like iron, require only iron ore to be crafted, while others, like steel, require both iron and coal.
Advanced Crafting[edit | edit source]
While all basic crafting can be done with the Nanocrafter, crafting advanced items, materials, and alloys will requires the use of Industrial Units. Some examples are listed below. Please go to the Industrial Units page for a full list.
- Refiners are used to make pures and some products
- Smelters are used to make metal-based products
- Chemical Factories are used to make fuels and polymer-based products
- 3D Printers are used to turn alloys and resources into parts and gear
- Assembly Units are used to turn parts and materials into finished items
Note[edit | edit source]
In time, this page will be updated to include all known crafting recipes, and any skills/skill levels required for them. However, very few details are known about this system at this time.
References[edit | edit source]
- April DevDiary , Dual Universe Forums: https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/11121-april-2017-devdiary/&page=2#comment-51533