|Dual Universe is currently under a .|
All players with access to the game are strictly prohibited from sharing any details about their experience or gameplay.
As such, information on this wiki may be inaccurate or outdated.
We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Crafting in Dual Universe involves creating the materials and elements necessary for building constructs using raw resources. There are many different materials and alloys in the game, each with their own attributes and each requiring different amounts and types of resources to build. Some materials, like iron, require only iron ore to be crafted, while others, like steel, require both iron and coal.
Advanced Crafting[edit | edit source]
While all basic crafting can be done with the built-in crafting ability in each character's suit, crafting advanced items, materials, and alloys will requires the use of advanced elements.
- Foundry Units and Mechanical Presses are used to make alloys
- 3D Printers are used to turn alloys and resources into parts and gear
- Assembly Units are used to turn parts and materials into finished items
- Factory Units are used to create finished constructs from blueprints
Note[edit | edit source]
In time, this page will be updated to include all known crafting recipes, and any skills/skill levels required for them. However, very few details are known about this system at this time.
References[edit | edit source]
- April DevDiary , Dual Universe Forums: https://board.dualthegame.com/index.php?/topic/11121-april-2017-devdiary/&page=2#comment-51533